• Home
  • About Us
  • Assignment
  • Presentation
  • Pragraph
  • Contact Us

December 4, 2013

Picnic "Paragraph and Short composition"

Picnic is a great source of pleasure. And I got an opportunity to enjoy such pleasure when our college was closed because of winter vacation. Our annual exam was just over. We had enough free time at our hand. So we along with our college teachers, arranged a picnic. We selected the National Park at Gazipur for the picnic spot. It is a nice place about 50 kms from Dhaka. We have hired two buses on the fixed day and started for the spot at about 8 am. We had our breakfast in the bus at 9 am. We took all necessary utensils with us and experienced cook also. On the way we enjoyed much by making a lot of fun. We reached the spot at about 10:30 am. The cook and his helpers started cooking . Some of us started gossiping, some were singing and some others making jokes.

I with some of my friends started wandering here and there. We enjoyed the natural beauty of the park. The trees attracted me most. At about 2 pm the lunch was ready. By this time all of us become very hungry. All of us took our lunch with a full appetite. Then we played some games and lotteries. I won two prizes . We started for home at 5 pm after having tea there. It was truly an enjoyable price.

The experience of the picnic of that day added a new dimension to my life. I learned two things from the picnic. Firstly picnic should be arranged to get relief from the monotony of our routine life. It creates chance to come closer to each other. It also removes the narrowness and broadens our mentality. Secondly picnic is educative in a sense. We can be informed of many  things about our won culture. Finally I will never forget the picnic that I enjoyed during my college life. It still delights me whenever I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment