• Home
  • About Us
  • Assignment
  • Presentation
  • Pragraph
  • Contact Us

March 3, 2013

Your future plan or aim in life "Paragraph and Short composition"


Every individual proceed to go forward to reach their expected destination. For that one must have a future plan, an aim. And it is well said that a man without an aim is like a ship without a sailor. Different persons have different aims. Some want to be doctor, some want to be engineers and others want to be teachers and so on. But my aim in life is to be a businessman and it is quite encouraging to not that my parents have give their consent to my choice. There are many reasons for choosing the profession of a business man. First, I will be able to contribute to the national economy of our country. Secondly, business is more independent profession compared to other professions. Besides, here I have scope to create employment for our unemployed educated young people. Thirdly, I can achieve everything needed to be a man of rank and position, such as- social status, solvency, wealth, enjoyment of life, etc. Finally, here I have an opportunity to represent my country before the outsiders, of course, in a positive way. In this way I want to serve my country. Though ours is an agro-based economy, now-a-days foreign investment in different business sectors has increased to great extent. So, the surrounding atmosphere is also congenial/favorable to my object. With this view in my mind, I am preparing myself now on words. From class (ix) I have been studying in commerce group. I am now appearing at the H.S.C examination. I have prepared well in all the subjects. I am sure to cut a good figure in the examination. After passing the H.S.C with brilliant result, i shall get myself admitted into Dhaka University. After achieving an MBA degree I will engage  my self in business. My parents will support me in this regard. Since I have firm determination and strong will, I do believe I am sure succeed in the long run life.

7 comments:

  1. That's new from doctor and others secrions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more than happy to find this page. I want to thank you for one's time for this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it, and I also have you saved to fav to look at new things on your website.
    My Daily Life

    ReplyDelete