• Home
  • About Us
  • Assignment
  • Presentation
  • Pragraph
  • Contact Us

March 4, 2013

My favourite Hobby "Paragraph and Short composition"

Hobby means one's favorite occupation but not one's main business. It may not bring him money but it gives him joy and pleasure. A man must have a hobby for a sound mind and sound health. A man cannot enjoy his leisure without a hobby. So it is necessary to enjoy life. I am a student of class 12. I have a hobby and that is stamp-collecting. It gives me much pleasure. I have a very rich collection of stamps which I have collected from different sources. I have brought some of them from the post-office. Some are collected from my relatives who live abroad. Whenever they come in Bangladesh, I request them to bring some stamps of their living countries. I have an uncle serving the Air-force as a pilot. So whenever he goes outside taking his flight he returns home with some beautiful and rare stamps for me. I have many stamps of different countries like India, Japan, U.S.A, Italy, etc. But I am very much found on stamps of Bangladesh especially those showing the picture of great personalities and aristocracy. Stamp-collecting is useful in many ways. I can learn many things about the life and culture of different communities of people which increases my knowledge. Whenever I feel bored I just turn over the pages of my diary and see those stamps and it refreshes my mind. I often show my stamps to my friends which makes them pleased. This is how my hobby becomes a great source of joy and pleasure for my life.     



1 comment: