• Home
  • About Us
  • Assignment
  • Presentation
  • Pragraph
  • Contact Us

August 4, 2013

Time Passing After HSC "Short composition"


Any examinee appearing at HSC examination gets enough time after the examination. During this period one can do a lot of things. But question arises how one should pass it making the proper use of time. I think it is regarded as the most valuable time in one's life specially in terms of getting admission into a renowned university. So, people who pass this period in vain, suffer in the long run of life. So, I have decided to utilize this time properly. After finishing my exam I will use the first week for relaxation. Because, it is a relief from the monotony of life. For this I want to go to my village and enjoy the natural beauty of the village. Besides enjoyment I can play some responsibilities there. For example, I along with other student of the locality will give them basis idea about rules of health, family planning, importance of education in our day to day life etc.
After coming from the village I will give full concentrate on my preparation for admission into university. For this I will take coaching from a renowned coaching centre.  Since I am a student of commerce back ground, so my target is to get admitted into IBA in Bachelor of Business Administration. I know I need to do a lot of hard work and I hope I will be successful. Beside this I will do a short course in computer. Because living in a modern age it almost becomes essential to have knowledge in computer especially for higher education. So, I will not pass this time only in enjoyment but also in the preparation for a better future. If every student like me follows this pattern, he\she will come to succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment