• Home
  • About Us
  • Assignment
  • Presentation
  • Pragraph
  • Contact Us

January 27, 2013

Belong With Me

I want to belong with you. For my whole life I want you beside me. Do you know, sometimes what I am thinking? I can spend my whole life by seeing you.
Sometimes I lost myself in these feelings. After that I think, if I don’t get you, then what will happen? Then mind says that will never happen and very confidently reply, I will get you, there is nothing false about this and I will get full support from everybody about this.

I want to talk you with many things. But at present situation isn’t suitable to me so I can’t tell you anything. I know I will be crossed long way. And I want to tell you one thing more than anything of the world. That is – never any person will love you more than me. Never!

1 comment: