• Home
  • About Us
  • Assignment
  • Presentation
  • Pragraph
  • Contact Us

October 14, 2012

YOU




Today’s I am learning to write story. How to write a story, I have learnt this much eagerly. But the process of my learning means how I am learning, this time I cannot tell you. Because, if I tell you, you will laugh.
Today’s I am seeing that you are only laughing with reason or without reason. Are you not going to mad? But I am afraid of mad person and thief. Oh no; I forgot to tell you one thing. That is ghost. I am afraid of these things very much.
All right, at present in your house is that ghost walked on your roof? You told me that
, that ghost have sung separation song in narrow tune. Sometimes you have told such strange things that are very difficult to believe. Again, sometimes you have told so beautifully that I cannot unbelief you.
Now tell me, really don’t you afraid that ghost? You told me that day, you don’t afraid of that ghost. You do afraid of greedy man, greedy man’s company. And the cur that is standing on you front of the lane. Do the cur really looking at you of bringing his long tongue? How nicely you tell this thing! Although you tried to tell me one thing about your afraid but don’t tell. Suddenly you were stopped and only laugh.
Listen, you wanted to know that what pleasure I get to read a lot of books? I will tell you, if you tell me about that afraid. Certainly I will tell you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment